01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Wedding Dresses to Impress 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wedding Dresses to Impress

34
This one image has been going around the blogosphere like crazy because it's just plain beautiful!

Via Live.Breathe.Fashion

What a gorgeous back right?  Earlier this week, I shared a picture that Calligraphy by Jennifer had posted on Facebook.  This one was it:


Drool!  These are a couple more that I've found that make me want to get married all over again just to wear this kind of stunner.

Via Alexander McQueen

Via Reasons to Breathe

Via Pinterest

Maybe a little heavy but oh-so gorgeous.  I wore a simple wedding dress but I just changed my mind.  Hope the hubs is reading this.  Two more years for our 5 year anniversary, ahem.  :)

Happy Friday lovely readers!



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38